A series of perl scripts to manage audio file collections
- Generates a html index containing info of audio file in a given from a directory.
- Displays general info about the audio collection (size, number of files, etc).
Additional Features to be added
- Display album art in the html page near the album info.
- Use a linux console-based audio player to play the audio files directly from the index (with a simple click).
- Generate statistics of the file use (most played albums or songs, recent additions).
- Manage audio collection based in the TAG and the filename.
- Generate playlists for selected audio player.